Day sails are a 'taster' experience of the Brigs program, giving an opportunity to see if a longer summer course would be your thing!
Please select the sail you wish to book from the below options. All day sails are $70 (inc HST). This price includes all food and safety equipment (lifejackets, harnesses, etc).
We operate equitable access programs. If financial assistance is required, please email [email protected] and we will make it work!
For any other questions email [email protected]
The schedule for all day sails is:
- 1000 - Arrive at vessel, embark, safety briefing and basic training
- 1100 - Vessel departs dock
- 1530 - Vessel arrives at dock
- 1600 - Disembark
Pickup and drop off is to be arranged by parents/guardians. If this is a problem, email [email protected] and we'll do our best to arrange a ride share.
Packing list for day sails:
- Rain jacket
- Warm clothes/layers (ie t-shirt, long sleeved shirt, sweater and coat). Remember we are out all day, and it can be windier and colder on the water.
- Sturdy close-toed shoes
- Water bottle
- Face mask (COVID-19 requirement)
- Any required medication
- If a day sail is sold out it will not appear below. We regularly add new day sails, so check back again soon!
- Within 24hrs of booking a registration form will be sent. This must be completed 24 hours before departure.
- Cell phones and other personal electronics are not to be used on board. This for the safety of the participant and the cell phone! If you bring a cell phone, it will need to be kept in a locker for the duration of the sail. If weather and conditions allow exceptions may be made for occasional photos.